Connecting using a mobile hotspot / tethering
Setting up is a mobile hotspot for connecting is a good workaround if you don't have access to a WiFi network and if Bluetooth doesn't work (or isn't supported). All you need is a device that supports mobile hotspot.
- Setup your mobile hotspot on your device.
- Connect your computer to your hotspot.
- Restart Unified Remote Server
- Find your "LAN IP" in the manager (http://localhost:9510/web)
- Finally, add a server manually in the app, using your LAN IP.